Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cecilia's doing great!

This is a new blog, for family-only updates and things of that nature. I didn't want to mix and match family updates and pictures with the controversial ideas of my other blog located here.

Cecilia is recovering very well, and is basically back to the happy kid she was before the surgery. Thank you all for all your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time (actually difficult year now). Cecilia's Caringbridge website has some pictures and details the story, if you're interested.

Here's the most recent pics of CC:



Carolyn passed her second of two tests! Woo-hoo! Promotion is on the way!

Matt is still doing the Mr. Mom thing, and has a book idea in the works.

Matt and Andy went to the Republican Caucus last night and voted in the meaningless straw poll. We, along with Carolyn, are also going to be delegates at the Chisago County BPOU meeting. Matt is currently boning up on some basics of parliamentary procedure so that the good old boys don't control the meeting like last time. Power to the people!

1 comment:

Melissa Kurke said...

Yeah! Cece is looking good. Also, I checked out your other blog, and I didn't know you were a Firefly fan! Matt and I were Mal and Inara two years ago for Halloween! It's our favorite concled TV show. Anyways, I'd love to come see Cece sometime and I'd be happy to babysit any time!